Program Details – MSN to DNP
MSN to Doctor of Nursing Practice
- $875 per credit hour
- $75 application fee
Before being considered for admission, degree-seeking students should schedule an application appointment with their personal Admissions Advisor to discuss the application requirements and process. Schedule an appointment here: http://online.regiscollege.edu/vcita/. After your appointment, your advisor will email you the application forms and link to Regis’ online application system, where you will submit the following forms and materials.
1. Master’s Degree Requirement and Transcripts
Master’s degree in nursing from any regionally accredited institution of higher education. Applicants are required to provide official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions, or the international equivalent if applicable. Proof of current unencumbered RN licensure is also required.
2. Application Form
All applicants must submit an online application form. Your Admissions Advisor will provide you the link to the online application form for Regis’ online MSN to DNP program, along with specific instructions on how to complete the application.
3. Application Fee
All applicants must submit a nonrefundable application fee of $65 (payable online via secure server). The fee must be paid by credit card or electronic check before application submission. Applications submitted without an application fee will not be processed. Fees are subject to change without notice; the fee cannot be waived or deferred.
4. Current Resume
Submit online with application.
5. Personal Statement
Submit online with application. Describe career and professional goals and why you are applying to Regis College’s MSN to DNP program (500 word minimum). For more details, please speak to your Admissions Advisor before submitting your application.
Applicants must provide two letters of recommendation (to be uploaded directly by each reference) to the online application site.
7. Entrance Examinations
Standardized examinations not required.
- NU 716 Cultural Perspectives in Health Care
- NU 713 Epidemiology/Biostatistics
- NU 726 Advanced Research Methods for EBP I
- NU 710 Informatics in Healthcare
- NU 727 Advanced Research Methods for EBP II
- NU 740 Scholarly DNP Project I
- NU 741 Scholarly DNP Project II
- NU 742 Scholarly DNP Project III
- NU 743 Scholarly DNP Project IV
- NU 670 Seminar in Teaching and Learning for Nurse Educators
- ED 620 Instructional Methods in Nursing Education
- ED 622 Assessment and Evaluation in Nursing Education
- NU 605 Concepts in Nurse Leadership
- NU 612 Organization and Structure in Nursing Leadership
- NU 623 Regulatory Issues: Nurse Leadership