Master of Public Health
$600 per credit hour
$200-$400 estimated cost of textbooks per course
Before being considered for admission, degree-seeking students should schedule an application appointment with their personal Admissions Advisor to discuss the application requirements and process. Schedule an appointment here: https://online.regiscollege.edu/vcita-health-sciences/ . After your appointment, your Advisor will email you the application forms and link to Regis’ online application system, where you will submit the following forms and materials.
*Completion of a statistics course is required to enter into the Epidemiology concentration.
1. Complete Online Application
- Upload a professional resume or curriculum vitae that addresses educational, employment, volunteer, and other experiences that have prepared you for graduate studies in public health.
- Write and upload one essay of intent — please contact your Admissions Advisor.
- Pay a $65 application fee (payable via debit/credit card through the online application site).
2. Request Two Letters of Recommendation
- Provide contact information for two people who have agreed to provide references for you.
- Recommenders will be emailed immediately and must complete a brief form and then paste the content of their recommendation letter into the text box provided.
- Your Admissions Advisor will confirm with you when each recommendation letter has been submitted.
3. Official Academic Transcripts
- Provide a personal, electronic copy of your transcript for review (official copies must be sent before acceptance).
- Request official transcripts from the Registrar’s office of all post-secondary institutions attended.
- Completion of Statistics course required (may be taken concurrently with MPH program but must be taken before PBH 633 Epidemiologic Methods)
- All electronic transcripts should be emailed to your Admissions Advisor.
PBH 600 Biostatistics
HP 601 Health Ethics and Law
PBH 635 Contemporary Issues in Environmental Health
PBH 633 Epidemiological Methods
HP 602 Concepts in Health Administration
PBH 611 Social and Behavioral Sciences
PBH 632 Applied Practice Experience
PBH 636 Integrated Learning Experience – Capstone
PBH 614 Observational and Interventional Study Design
PBH 615 Data Management and Analysis
PBH 616 Advanced Analysis of Epidemiologic Studies
PBH 617 Infectious Disease Epidemiology
PBH 618 Chronic Disease Epidemiology
PBH 619 Advanced Epidemiologic Methods
Health Policy and Management Concentration
PBH 622 Health Policy Analysis
HP 609 Health Policy, Politics and Perspectives
HP 622 Economics of Health Care
PBH 623 Contemporary Issues, Special Populations and Policies
PBH 624 State Health Policy
PBH 625 Health Policy and Program Implementation