Program Details – MHA
Master of Health Administration
- $775 per credit hour
- $100-$300 estimated cost of textbooks per course
1. Undergraduate Degree Requirement and Transcripts
Bachelor’s degree must be from any regionally accredited institution of higher education. Applicants are required to provide official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions, or the international equivalent if applicable.
2. Application Form
All applicants must submit an online application form. Your personal Admissions Advisor will provide you the link to the online application form for Regis’ online Master of Health Administration program, along with specific instructions on how to complete the application.
3. Application Fee
All applicants must submit a non-refundable application fee of $65 (payable online via secure server). The fee must be paid by credit card or electronic check before submission of the application. Applications submitted without an application fee will not be processed. Fees are subject to change without notice; the fee cannot be waived or deferred.
4. Current Resume
Submit online with application.
5. Statement of Purpose
Submit online with application. Describe career and professional goals and why you are applying to Regis College’s MHA program (500 word minimum). For more details, please speak to your personal Admissions Advisor before submitting your application.
6. Recommendations Applicants must provide two letters of recommendation (to be uploaded directly by each reference) to the online application site.
7. Entrance Examinations Standardized examinations not required.
- HP 602 Concepts in Health Administration
- HP 619 Research Methods for the Health Professions
- HP 609 Health Policy, Politics, and Perspectives
- HP 635 Health Information Systems
- CO 611 Public Relations/Marketing Communications
- HP 601 Health Ethics and Law
- HP 611 Management Accounting in Health Care
- HP 608 Health Care Quality Management
- HP 622 Economics of Health Care
- HP 614 Financial Analysis in Health Administration
- HP 648 Strategic Management of Health Care Organizations
- HP 620 Field Experience in Health Administration (100 Field Experience Hours)*
33 credit hours for those with field experience waiver
36 credits for those who require field experience
*HP620 Field Experience may be waived for those who have at least 2 years of work experience in a relevant health care setting, with at least one year in a managerial role, subject to the approval of the program director. A managerial role is defined as one in which the student may have managed staff, a program, or a project, as determined by the program director.