Program Details – BSN to DNP
BSN to Doctor of Nursing Practice
- $875 per credit hour
- $165 Nursing Clinical fee for Castle Branch
Before being considered for admission, degree-seeking students should schedule an application appointment with their personal Admissions Advisor to discuss the application requirements and process. Schedule an appointment here: http://online.regiscollege.edu/vcita/. After your appointment, your advisor will email you the application forms and link to Regis’ online application system, where you will submit the following forms and materials.
1. Undergraduate Degree Requirement and Transcripts
Bachelor’s degree in nursing from any regionally accredited institution of higher education. Applicants are required to provide official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions, or the international equivalent if applicable. Proof of current unencumbered RN licensure is also required.
2. Application Form
All applicants must submit an online application form. Your Admissions Advisor will provide you the link to the online application form for Regis’ online BSN to DNP program, along with specific instructions on how to complete the application.
3. Application Fee
All applicants must submit a nonrefundable application fee of $65 (payable online via secure server). The fee must be paid by credit card or electronic check before application submission. Applications submitted without an application fee will not be processed. Fees are subject to change without notice; the fee cannot be waived or deferred.
4. Current Resume
Submit online with application.
5. Personal Statement
Submit online with application. Describe career and professional goals and why you are applying to Regis College’s BSN to DNP program (500 word minimum). For more details, please speak to your Admissions Advisor before submitting your application.
Applicants must provide two letters of recommendation (to be uploaded directly by each reference) to the online application site.
7. Entrance Examinations
Standardized examinations not required.
- NU601 Nursing Theory
- NU605 Concepts in Nursing Leadership
- NU629 Health Promotion – Disease Prevention
- HP609 Health Policy, Politics and Perspectives
- NU606 Advanced Pathophysiology
- NU641 Advanced Clinical Pharmacology
- NU650 Advanced Health Assessment
- NU623 Regulatory Issues: Nurse Leadership
- NU668 Roles and Issues in APN
- NU716 Cultural Perspectives in Health Care
- NU713 Epidemiology / Biostatistics
- NU726 Advanced Research Methods for EBP I
- NU710 Informatics in Healthcare
- NU727 Advanced Research Methods for EBP II
- NU740 Scholarly DNP Project I
- NU741 Scholarly DNP Project II
- NU742 Scholarly DNP Project III
- NU743 Scholarly DNP Project IV
- NU742X Clinical Seminar
- NU743X Clinical Seminar