Join a Quickly Growing Field in Health Policy and Management
The BLS reports that health care administrators can earn a median annual salary of $101,340, with 32% growth predicted from 2020 to 2030. Graduates of our program can pursue careers in a variety of public health areas, such as, such as:
- Health Policy Analyst
- Medical and Health Service Manager
- Public Health Outreach Manager
- Health Policy Lobbyist
View more career information on our Careers page.
Courses specific to the Health Policy and Management concentration:
- Policy Analysis
- Health Policy and Management and Perspectives
- Health Ethics
- Economics of Health Care
- Contemporary Issues, Special Populations, and Policies
- State Health Policy and Management
- Policy and Program Implementation
When you specialize your online MPH in Health Policy and Management, you’re preparing to impact public health from an administrative position. Our program can provide the advanced competencies necessary to analyze, promote, and manage vital health care policies and procedures in private, public, and governmental health agencies.