Health Policy and Management career options:
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, health care administrators can earn a median salary of $96,540, with 20% growth predicted from 2016 to 2026. Graduates of our program can pursue a career in a variety of public health areas, such as policy analysis, health care research, or health care lobbying.
Specific job titles include:
- Health Policy Analyst
- Medical and Health Service Manager
- Public Health Outreach Manager
- Health Policy Lobbyist
- Health Communications Specialist
View more career information on our Careers page.
Courses specific to the Health Policy and Management concentration:
- Policy Analysis
- Health Policy and Management and Perspectives
- Health Ethics
- Economics of Health Care
- Contemporary Issues, Special Populations, and Policies
- State Health Policy and Management
- Policy and Program Implementation
When you specialize your online MPH in Health Policy and Management, you’re preparing to impact public health from an administrative position. Our program can provide the advanced competencies necessary to analyze, promote, and manage vital health care policies and procedures in private, public, and governmental health agencies.