At this point in your career, you know where your skills and interests lie. Now all you need is a direct path forward to your goals.
Pursue your next specialization to add dimension to your MSN and prepare to advance in your nursing career.
Choose from five certificate options: Pediatric NP, Family NP, Psychiatric Mental Health NP, Women’s Health NP, and Adult-Geriatric NP
- 31-40 credit hours depending on specialization
- 3-credit courses on an 8 week semester schedule
- NP clinicals taken in two 8-credit courses
- Complete in 20-24 months
- Final curriculum is determined by transcript review
- Qualify to sit for certification exams depending on your chosen specialization
Master’s Programs Guide ranked Regis #16 in 50 Best Online Master of Science in Nursing Programs.
Regis College is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (formerly the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education of the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc.)
Accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
Designated as a Center of Excellence in Nursing Education by the National League for Nursing 2008-2020