Laura Burke, ScD, MPH
Dean, School of Health Sciences
Dr. Burke offers a wealth of knowledge and experience in the public health sector. Since becoming dean for the School of Health Sciences, she has focused on expanding interprofessional education at Regis College along with global collaborators.
With her strong background in epidemiology, Dr. Burke has worked to increase research opportunities for students and faculty in the School of Health Sciences.
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow – Harvard School of Public Health
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow – Karolinksa Institutet, Sweden
- ScD – Harvard School of Public Health
- MPH – New York Medical College
- BA in English – Barnard College, Columbia University