C. Andrew Martin, DNP, MS, RN, CNE, ACRN, CHPN
DNP Program Director and Associate Professor
Dr. Martin is a Doctor of Nursing Practice faculty member at Regis College with a clinical focus on HIV medication adherence and retention in HIV primary care support for HIV-infected clients enrolled in the Positive Living through Understanding and Support (PLUS) Program. In addition, he is also the RN medical case manager at AIDS Services of Austin, Inc. in Austin, TX.
Dr. Martin is a member of the Association of Nurses in AIDS Care, the Hospice and Palliative Nurses Association, and Sigma Theta Tau International. He is also a peer reviewer for the Journal of Nurses in AIDS Care and the Journal of Hospice and Palliative Nurses.
- Certified Nurse Educator (CNE®)
- AIDS Certified Registered Nurse (ACRN)
- Certified Hospice and Palliative Nurse (HPNA®)
Awards and Accolades:
- 2016 Honoree – POZ100: Celebrating the South
- 2012 Saint Joseph’s College Online Graduate Nursing Faculty Member of the Year
- 2011 Benjamin Franklin Gold Award – Independent Book Publishers Association (Reflections of a Living Partner: Caregiving at the End of Life)
- 2011 Silver Medal Award – Florida Publishers Association (Reflections of a Living Partner: Caregiving at the End of Life)
- 2010-2011 End-of-Life Nursing Education Consortium (ELNEC) Award Winner